Preparation : 1 hour - Cooking : 1 hour 30
1. Soak 150 g of soft bread crumbs with 10 cl of milk.
2. Chop the chicken's liver, heart and gizzard. Chop 150 g of raw ham. Add 6 chopped garlic cloves, 3 whole eggs, 1/4 bunch parsley, Guérande salt and ground pepper. Mix well with the spatula
3. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper and garnish with some of the stuffing. Sew carefully and truss. Set in the cold for a few hours.
4. Place the chicken in a large pot with the neck and wings of the chicken. Cover with cold water, bring to a boil and skim. Add coarse Guérande salt and a few grains of white pepper
5. After 40 minutes of cooking, cook the 3 beef pieces for 15 minutes and the Navarre sausage for 10 minutes.
6. Serve the chicken with all the vegetables. The chicken broth is served as a first starter with vermicelli.