Lamb cutlet with three peppers
Course for 6 people
- 6 to 8 lamb chops
- 2 bottles of red wine St-Emilion - Château Haut-Badette
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of crushed peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
Preparation : 14 hours - Cooking : 10 minutes
1. Mix the marinade ingredients, add the chops and marinate in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours.
2. Leave at room temperature 1 hour before cooking.
3. Bake for 5 minutes on each side at 500°F.
4. Serve with seasonal vegetables.u Haut-Sarpe, Family Janoueix, St Émilion Grand Cru 2012