Preparation : 45 minutes - Cooking : 4 hours
1. Peel the carrots and onions
2. Cut the carrots into slices and onions into quarters
3. Coarsely crush the peppercorns
4. In a large deep enough dish, arrange the pieces of rooster and cover with wine.
5. Add the onions, carrots, pepper and bouquet garni.
6. Keep in the refrigerator
1. Cut the bacon into sticks
2. Dry the drained pieces of rooster in a paper towel and pass them through the flour.
3. Heat the marinade in a saucepan for 30 minutes, making sure there are no large bubbles.
4. In a casserole dish, melt the butter and sauté the bacon for a few minutes.
5. Add the pieces of rooster, brown them, turning them regularly so that they are browned on all sides.
6. Pour in marinade, salt and pepper, cover and cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
7. Remove the pieces of rooster from the casserole and filter the marinade.
8. Replace the rooster and cook for a few more minutes.
9. Add a square of chocolate, let it melt, stir well and serve immediately.